Sick of following realtors that post pictures of their listings all day? Sick of motivational quotes and properties that you don’t care about? Follow these accounts and you will be slightly more entertained during your dead open house or inspection.
1) @neighborsfromhell: This account has hilarious text conversations between pissed off neighbors. I’m sure a lot of them are made up, but it doesn’t stop it from being funny. As realtors we deal with annoying tenants and nosy neighbors all the time, so a lot of the circumstances on this account are pretty relatable.
2) @corporatebro: Corporate Bro is a millennial salesman that makes videos about cold calling and following up with clients. Although he focuses on software sales, he does a great job at capturing the satire involved with lead generation. His videos definitely can be applied to the real estate space.
3) @heatherkmcmahan: Heather is an actress that does genius videos of a character named Brenda Carlyle. Brenda is an absolute legend. She’s a promiscuous, boisterous realtor with a thick southern accent who is constantly trying to get back at her ex-husband Richard. She is a must-follow.
4) @ryanserhant: Ryan Serhant is the star or Million Dollar Listings New York. He does a great job mixing in his personal life with real estate. This makes him way more relatable than the average successful realtor who will only post selfies and pictures of their Rolex. Ryan also isn’t afraid to speak his mind about what he thinks should be changed in the industry.
View this post on Instagram
Frank Scala has been cutting my hair since I moved to New York 10 years ago. Now he also trims my beard. He was born in 1939, making him 77 (we actually share the same birthday of July 2nd). He had a great life in Italy until the Navy brought him to the US in 1963. And he's had the same barber shop on the 2nd floor of 295 5th Avenue on the corner of 30th, that I still go to today, since the early 1970s. Can you believe that? Frank is like family to me and I want to see more men on the streets of NYC getting quality haircuts and beard trims by this man, so go to 295 5th Ave or DM me for his phone #. A haircut with a nice warm wash is $25. I do the hair and beard trim special for $40. Spread the 💇🏻♂️💜
5) @williamsandwilliams: If you are interested in seeing listings that will make you shit your pants, follow this real estate duo. Branden and Rayni Williams are married and the definition of #couplegoals. It’s actually pretty rare that they get anything lower than $10 million. Can you imagine that? Actually don’t follow this account because it will make you jealous and feel insignificant.
6) @TheBrokeAgent: If you don’t follow The Broke Agent then you aren’t reading this. If you do follow The Broke Agent you are laughing daily at the inner monologue of a realtor who always tells the truth. I wish I could pay myself to plug myself.
7) @garyvee: Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur, but you already knew that because he’s told you five thousand times. His Instagram is legit because he posts short videos and messages that actually gives his followers value. I tried to not like this guy… but he is consistent in the fact that all of his content is electric. His advice pretty much always applies to realtors because we are all entrepreneurs right?!