For the muggles who don’t know what Slytherin is, here is the wikipedia definition: Slytherin is one of the four Houses at The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Harry Potter. The house is traditionally home to students who exhibit such traits as cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition. It’s emblematic animal is a snake and its colors are green and silver. Or in this particular case, red (Keller Williams).
1) You are an asshole on the phone for no reason: You get mad at other agents for calling about your own listing. You act horribly inconvenienced when you have to answer questions and…do your JOB.
2) You break promises to your clients: You tell your seller that you will do every showing and sit all the opens. But, two weeks into your listing your hungover unlicensed assistant is breaking in through the back window because he couldn’t find the place where you “hid the keys.”
3) You share other people’s listings on social media as your own: You go on caravan and specifically go to the most expensive house that’s open. You take a picture of the view and post it to Instagram with the caption: “Office for the day. $25,000,000 can get you this view.”
4) You wear tightly fitting custom shirts: You have a “shirt-guy” that you think personally gives you good deals. You also like to tell everyone about your “shirt-guy” like he will “hook it up” for everyone. Your beard is annoyingly lined up perfectly.
5) You put “luxury broker” in your Tinder profile: Even though you haven’t sold a home over $300,000, you still insist on calling yourself a luxury broker.