1) If you have an exclusive listing on the property, and the seller calls you at 10PM to complain about the property description. You should:
A) Pick up the phone and calm them down.
B) Let it go to voicemail, you are “asleep” and will call them in the morning.
C) Ignore it and email them in the morning.
D) Go insane on the seller and explain that adding an extra comma isn’t going to sell their home.
2) As the listing agent, when nobody comes to the open house, you should:
A) Hold it open again and again and expect a different result without changing up any of the marketing.
B) Blame it on the weather.
C) Call your seller and tell them “that a few groups came by, but nobody seemed interested.”
D) Leave thirty minutes early and pray your seller doesn’t come back before it’s over.
3) An agent obtains an oral listing contract from a seller, without any written contract. The agent should:
A) Obtain a written contract before the seller completely backstabs you and goes with a different agency.
B) Count his/her commission on that home immediately.
C) Tell everyone in the office about their upcoming listing.
D) All of the above
4) When driving passed an In-N-Out Burger on the way to your showing, one should:
A) Stop and get a double double with animal fries no matter what.
B) Drive past and go to the showing on time.
C) Stop and gage the drive-thru line.
D) Go after your showing.
5) When inspections are scheduled for all day Saturday, an agent should:
A) Reschedule them.
B) Suck it up and go, but bring a phone charger.
C) Send their assistant.
D) Either A or C.
6) When studying for the real estate salesperson exam, one should:
A) Expect the test to look nothing like the practice test.
B) Study nothing but the math problems.
C) Google every answer and then take the Crash Course without learning the actual material.
D) Take practice tests and memorize the answers without learning a thing.
7) Broker Bob has a listing on Seller Steve’s house. Seller Steve asks Broker Bob to turn off all the lights and lock the doors when he is done with the open house. Broker Bob has sat the open 10 weeks in a row and has never forgotten to do this. But, Seller Steve insists on saying it every single time anyway. Broker Bob should:
A) Act like it is the first time he has said it and reply with: “of course.”
B) Leave all of the lights on to prove a point.
C) Punch Seller Steve in the face for patronizing him every single time he comes to the house.
D) Smile and act like it doesn’t kill him inside.
8) When getting an Instagram follow request from another agent in your office, one should:
A) Accept it.
B) Ignore it.
C) Create another account just for your real estate business and then request them to avoid them seeing your pics.
D) Not sure, but somebody should do a post on this..