As real estate agents, we are constantly put in situations where we have to talk to people. Sometimes it can get awkward. So, every Monday I am going to give you a list of five conversation points to discuss with your coworkers, clients, or whoever you run into.
1) Market update: San Francisco Giants pitching coach puts Los Altos Hills home on the market for $5.9 million.
2) The NBA Playoffs just started.
It is the first round of the NBA Playoffs. The Golden State Warriors finished with the best record in regular season history at 73-9. They look to continue their dominance in the Playoffs with a potential intriguing second round matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers. Steph Curry has a delicate ankle.
3) Coachella was this weekend.
In case you don’t have Instagram, Weekend 1 of Coachella finished last night with a performance from Calvin Harris. The other headliners were Guns N’ Roses and LCD Soundsystem. Contrary to the rumors, Daft Punk did not make a surprise performance.
4) Silicon Valley Season 3 starts April 24th.
The hilarious HBO comedy series covers Pied Piper’s journey through start-up life in the tech industry. Highly recommended.
5) The Jungle Book gets a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes.
The Disney remake has already done $104 million. Go see it with your kids if you have any.