1) I Love You, Man: Crop Dusting Around the Open
Peter Klaven is LA’s “biggest” realtor.
2) Step Brothers: Selling the House
Take notes if you want to prevent your rival agent from selling their listing.
3) Up: The sickest mobile house ever.
If you did not cry during this movie you have no soul.
4) American Beauty: I will sell this house today.
Everyone needs a little pep talk in the mirror once in a while.
5) Bruno: Deleted Scene
I can see why they deleted this…
6) Curb Your Enthusiasm: Larry prevents an office tenant from moving in to keep control of the AC.
This is an extreme, yet effective approach.
7) The Money Pit: The Stairs Are Out
Their agent did not disclose anything.
8) The Best Man: The Realtor
I am guessing most of you have not seen this movie. However, Seth Green does a fantastic job at making a closet seem like a third bedroom.
9) Funny Farm: Selling Your Country House
The most successful FSBO ever. If only real estate transactions were this easy.
10) Modern Family: Phil Dunphy explains, “Always Be Closing.”
He is a true salesman.
11) Always Be Closing: Glengarry Glen Ross
The REAL ABC
12) American Beauty: Getting Nailed by the Real Estate King