1) I would not want to host showings knowing that the dude from karate kid probably planted his unwanted seed somewhere around the grotto.
2) The seller obviously has an emotional attachment to the house…Hef will actually literally be living there until he dies. Why have people not addressed how insane this is? Do you want to see his nut sack drooping out of his smoking jacket when you are setting up for your open? I don’t think so!
3) I would not like the idea that I would be one of the few visitors who have never gotten laid in the house. I would constantly be disappointed.
4) I would feel the need to disclose the fact that Bill Cosby and other sexual predators were frequent guests…
5) Despite popular belief, I was never in the running to get this listing. This is the real reason I decided against it. If I had the opportunity, I would 100% list this house because it is one of the coolest, most iconic homes in American history. Plus the commission is insane.